{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Monday, November 16, 2009

If you like pumpkin pie...

...then this will be right up your alley! It's a great "take to Thanksgiving" little treat! And, it is great with gingersnaps, graham crackers, or on your breakfast bagel! We love it around here! :) Pumpkin Fluff

1 can of pumpkin pie filling
1 small container of cool whip
Pumpkin Pie Spice

Mix filling and cool whip. Add spice to taste. Enjoy! Seriously easy!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

It is REALLY good too when you add a small package of instant vanilla with the other things!! It gives it a custard type texture!