{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to the ‘ol Grind

mom-you-are-really-cooking-lady-with-plate So, this little blog has been pretty quiet! Due to lots of eating out this summer, being preggo, the birth of our sweet Nash…AND being blessed with fabulous meals 3 times a week for about a month and a half, our kitchen has stayed fairly clean! :) But, it’s time to get back to business! … Nash is now two months old…Quinn has started school…and with Fall on the horizon, I’m ready to cook yumm-o meals again!

So, stay tuned! I have LOTS of bookmarked recipes that I can’t wait to try!!!

No comments: