{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Painting our Breakfast

Sadly, the Summer of 2011 has consisted of eating out, taking out and more eating out! With our house on the market, I have had NO desire to have ONE MORE THING to clean or plan. And, with the CRAZY heat, the thought of cooking in the kitchen just wasn’t very appealing. So…home cooked meals have become a thing of the past. I miss it.

Anyway, I wanted to share a fun little breakfast Q and I made the other morning. Pinterest gave me {yet another} fabulous idea and Quinn had a blast. And, it was too easy. Hope you have fun painting your breakfast.

Painted Toast
Bread
Milk
Food Coloring
Paint Brushes
Jelly or Honey

Add one drop of food coloring to 1/3 up of milk and stir. Paint lightly on bread.
Toast in toaster. Cover with jelly or honey. Enjoy.

Beginning of Sept 075
Beginning of Sept 077

Beginning of Sept 078

Beginning of Sept 080

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

too cute! I'll have to try this soon!