{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Saturday, November 5, 2011

More Balsamic, Please!

When I wanted a fresh and different salad alternative to go with some homemade Minestrone Soup, I looked to Pinterest (of course) for some inspiration. And, I quickly found one that inspired this YUMMY dish.

And, the funniest part was how much my sweet 15 month old LOVED fresh mozzarella dipped in balsamic! He wanted more and more! Halloween 2011 003ThePoeFam’s Caprese Salad
Semi-ripe avocados
Cherry Tomato
Cucumber 
Fresh Mozzarella
Chives
Dill
Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and Pepper

Chop up all ingredients to desired size. Add considerable amount of dill and stir in Balsamic Vinegar to taste. Salt and Pepper if desired.

No comments: