{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A "Family" Favorite

Ever since Shannon gave me her recipe for Ritz Cracker Chicken, it has been a favorite around our house. It is often requested by Matt ...and even more so by Brad. (Matt's Two-Five partner) I know that when I make it, I'll have NO leftovers! And, I don't mind making it because it is SO easy!
Ritz Cracker Chicken

2 sleeves of Ritz crackers
2 cans chicken (this is my easy way, you can use "real" chicken if you prefer)
1 can cream of celery
1 can cream of chicken
8 oz. sour cream
1 stick of butter
pepper

Spray 9x13 baking dish. Crumble sleeve of crackers on the bottom of the pan. Add chicken on top of crackers. Mix cream of celery, cream of chicken, sour cream, and pepper. Pour over chicken. Crumble other sleeve of crackers and put on top. Pour 1 stick of melted butter on top of crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

1 comment:

Remy said...

Brad requested this the other night! It had been so long since I had made it, that I had to dig through Blog to find it! While digging I found some other recipes that I can't wait to try!