{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back in the Kitchen

Due to Matt's recent surgery, the past two weeks we have been blessed with amazing meals from sweet families from church. But, today, it was back to work! :) And, I loved this new recipe...so easy...so yummy!

Mac Chicken Cacciatore
1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
1- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup chopped green peppers

Grill chicken and cut in chunks. (You know how I love the George Forman!) Prepare mac & cheese in large saucepan as directed on package. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook on low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.

No comments: