{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Monday, January 11, 2010

Yucky Ingredient...Yummy Appetizer

I recently found this fun recipe from my friend Cara's blog. And, these babies were a hit when I made them for a bunch of people that came over for the Texas game. I must admit, the miracle whip made me nervous, but even I loved them...and I HATE miracle whip!
Toasted Cheese Confetti Crackers
1 Family Size box of Triscuits
1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
1/2 cup Miracle Whip Dressing or Real Mayonnaise
1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
3 tbsp. chopped red pepper

Mix all ingredients together EXCEPT for Triscuits. Take a teaspoon of the mixture and place on top of the Triscuits. Place the topped Triscuits into the oven & broil for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbly. Watch carefully as they cook so they don't burn.

1 comment:

Lisa Leonard said...

your blog is making me waaay hungry--and i just finished dinner! xo