{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let Crock-Pot Season Commence

Fall truly began this week! I’m so thankful! I love cooler weather…and with that, I love crock pot meals! They just feel like Fall to me!

So, here’s a good one for you to enjoy this fall…we loved it LOTS!!!…Halloween 2010 003Southwestern Beef Wraps

1 onion, chopped
2 1/2-ish lb. beef roast, trimmed of fat but left whole
Nature’s Seasoning (to taste)
2 bell peppers (any color), chopped
1 14 1/2 oz. can Mexican-style diced tomatoes OR 1 can of Rotel tomatoes
Small flour tortillas

Desired toppings: We used guacamole and this salsa!
Halloween 2010 004

No comments: