{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mammer & Slickpaw’s Guilty Pleasure

Mammer and Slickpaw have a new guilty pleasure…Bisquick Cobbler. I think they’ve tried every fruit in the book! (raving over the cherry and blueberry!) And, it’s super good with a little cold milk poured over the top. Enjoy. Mammer's Bday Part 1 054Mammer & Slickpaw’s Quick Bisquick Cobbler

4 Tbsp. butter
1 c. Bisquick
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. milk
1 large can of pie filling (fruit of your choice)

Turn oven to 375°F. Melt 4 tablespoons butter in 9x13 baking dish. Mix Bisquick, sugar, and milk. Pour over melted butter. Spoon fruit over.

Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes. Mammer's Bday Part 1 055

No comments: