{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I dare you to eat just one…

I just realized that I never posted the few new recipes I made for Nash’s party! All were super yummy and a hit!!! Especially these little guys!…Mommy's View of Nash's Party and more 130

Chocolaty Pretzel Bites
Square pretzels
Hershey’s kisses
M&M’s

Preheat oven to a low setting. Place square pretzels on a cookie sheet. Place unwrapped Hershey kiss on top. Put in oven and watch for kisses to get soft. Before they completely melt, take out of the oven and smush (is that a word!?) M&M into soft Hershey kiss. Place in refrigerator to allow it to cool and set.

No comments: