{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The S’mores: Reinvented

Whoever created Pinterest is a GENIOUS! Seriously, the ideas are NEVERENDING! But, whoever thought of THIS delectable treat might be EVEN more of a genius! I think the guy who created S’mores should re-think his recipe! This is BETTER!!!…Grapefest, Everley is ONE and more 013
Grapefest, Everley is ONE and more 014
Grapefest, Everley is ONE and more 016

Reese’s S’mores
Graham Crackers
Big Marshmallows
Reese’s Cups

Make the S’mores as you always have…but, replace the Hershey's for a Reese’s cup! AMAZING!

No comments: