{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Friday, November 18, 2011

My Minestrone Cheat

I love a good Minestrone soup. And, when I was given this recipe, I was ALL in!! I don’t know if it could get any easier and it didn’t taste like it came from a can. So, if you’re in a bind for dinner and need a quick fix…here’s your ticket! Enjoy.
beg of Nov 2011 025

Easy Minestrone Soup
1 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
3 large cans of Progresso Minestrone Soup
2 cans of stewed tomatoes
2 cans of Ranch Style Beans
1 can Rotel
Grated Cheese

Combine all ingredients and let simmer low on stovetop or in Crock Pot. Top with grated cheese.

No comments: