{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Saturday, January 7, 2012

a 2 ingredient dish

I knew I had you at “two ingredients”…Thanks, Aunt Karen, for this amazing recipe…the chicken was falling apart…and I LOVED the flavor!…
Christmas 2011 New Years 2012 187

Sun Dried Tomato Basil Chicken
5-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle of Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Basil Vinaigrette

Place chicken in crock pot and cover with vinaigrette. Cook on low for 5-6 hours until chicken is done. Serve over rice.

No comments: