{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinterest makes me better!

I’m not kidding…Pinterest makes me better…especially when it comes to cooking! I have found SO many amazing new recipes that have become staples at our house! And this Avocado Chicken Salad is one of them…
Christmastime 2 001
It is SERIOUSLY amazing! And, I feel that it’s better for me that the normal mayo/ranch filled goodness! Hope you love it as much as we do!…

Avocado Chicken Salad
chicken, cooked and shredded (or canned)
avocado
green onion, sliced
cilantro
lime juice to taste
salt/pepper to taste

There are no measurements. Just use each to your liking.

No comments: