{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Don’t throw away the package!!!

Right before I was about to throw away the Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses wrapper, I happened to turn it over and see this recipe! And, OMG, am I glad I did! AMAZING and easy!! A must try!
Christmas 2011 New Years 2012 184Christmas 2011 New Years 2012 185

Cherry Cordial Crème Cookies
***Put Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates filled with Cherry Cordial Creme, unwrapped, in the freezer for several hours or overnight.

Ingredients:
Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates filled w/ Cherry Cordial Creme
1 package (1 lb 6.5oz) original supreme brownie mix w/ syrup pouch
1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
Powdered sugar

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Stir brownie mix, syrup pouch, cocoa, water, oil, and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Drop by scant teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Cool 3 to 4 minutes; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Immediately press frozen chocolate into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.

No comments: