{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dessert & Breakfast...what could be better?

I've always been a horrible breakfast eater...cakes, cookies, pie...anything that makes milk taste better! So, when my mom gave me this recipe, it became the perfect thing to make for something and then have the leftovers for breakfast. Stuff like this is always better the next day anyway!

Coconut Pecan Pound Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
1 c. water
4 eggs
1/2 cup Vegetable oil
1 container coconut pecan frosting

Mix all and pour into greased & floured bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes. Cool for 10+ minutes in pan. After cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar ...or drizzle with Cream Cheese Frosting. MMM...MMM!

1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

OMGosh that sounds yummy!! I'm tryng it soon! :)