{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Monday, March 23, 2009

Even Better Leftover!

This is a recipe that Matt LOVES for me to make! It came from a family friend and it is SO yummy! I recently made it for some dear friends that had a new baby because it tastes even better reheated the next day! ... Here's a picture after numerous helpings had already been taken! :) ...


Chicken Spaghetti

2 cans of cooked chicken
4 stalks of celery
1 medium onion
1 carton of chicken broth
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 10 oz. package of spaghetti (broken into thirds)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 small jar green olives
1 lb. Velvetta

Cook celery and onion in chicken broth until soft. Add tomatoes and spagetti. Add chicken broth to cover spaghetti. Cook until spaghetti is tender. Add more chicken broth if necessary to cook sphahtti. Don't drain. There should be a small aount of liquit in the spaghetti.

Add remaining ingredients and pour into baking dish.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until bubbly.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

All I have to say is YUM!!! I love all the new recipe posts!! I'm definitely going to try this chicken spaghetti and the mac and cheese casserole! Those look like they will become family favorites!

Diana said...

this is great site woman. Thanks!