{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank you, grocery stores, for Rotisserie Chickens!

Raw chicken is so yucky to me! I, obviously work with it all of the time, but it is YUCKYYYY!! So, when a recipe allows me to use a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, I'm all for it! And this one is so easy and got a thumbs up from the fam! ...I served it with black beans, guacamole and tortilla chips!


Cheesy Chicken Roll-ups
Large Flour Tortillas (I used the green Spinach tortillas)
1/2 cup Salsa
2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie)
1 cup Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 large tomato, chopped

Heat oven to 350°F. Top tortillas with salsa, cheese and chicken. Fold in opposite sides of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style. Place seam-sides down in baking dish. Top with cheese.
Bake 15 min. or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoes.

No comments: