{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Symphony in your Mouth...

...sounds like something my crazy husband would say! ...No, he would say, "It tastes like a choir of angels singing in your mouth!!" Silly man! ... But, really, these are GOOD! I got them from someone in our playgroup (not sure which friend!?) and I will forever be grateful for the yuminess! ...
Symphony Brownies

1 box of brownie mix, plus ingredients listed on box
1-2 Symphony candy bars (milk chocolate, almonds & toffee)

Mix brownies according to directions. Pour 1/2 of the mixture into an 8x8 dish. Place 1 or 2 Symphony bars on top. Pour the remaining mix over the top of the bars. Bake according to the brownie mix directions. Let cool completely before cutting!

No comments: