{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Clean Plate

A while back, I served this when we had some friends over for dinner and totally forgot to take a picture of it before it was ALLL gone! ... At least that proves it was yummy!
Chicken & Rice Bake

Ingredients:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can French onion soup
1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
4 chicken breasts (pounded thin and seasoned with salt and pepper)

Mix soups and rice in mixing bowl. Add about 1/3 can of water to the mixture. Spray 9x13 pan with PAM. Pour 3/4 of mixture into pan. Lay chicken breasts on top. Pour rest of mixture on top of chicken. Seal with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.

No comments: