{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Friday, August 21, 2009

A HIT for the Whole Family

I made these last night and they were a HIT all around. Matt wondered why I hadn't made them before and Q ate it while saying, "that's good chicken!" They'll be made again, FOR SURE! Thanks, Meredith, for sharing another of your recipes!


Baked Chicken Tenders
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. sugar
dash of Tony Chachere's seasoning, paprika, & lemon pepper
6 TBS butter, melted
chicken tenders, or chicken breasts cut into nuggets

Melt butter in pie dish. Stir dry ingredients in another pie dish. Dip chicken into butter, then dry ingredients. Arrange on a cookie sheet and bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes. (flip halfway through)

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

once again, THANK YOU!! can you tell I'm codependent on your recipe blog? My husband thanks you! ;)

These were DELICIOUS! That breading mixture was so so yum! Even Jagger loved!

Kelli said...

We made them as nuggets too and LOVED them!