{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Comfort Food

This recipe was made for me by my friend, Remy. After we had it for the first time, I quickly acquired the recipe for myself and it is one of our faves. We even had it for Christmas Eve dinner this year! And, it was a HIT! Hope you enjoy!Chicken & Dumplings
Rotisserie Chicken
2-3 cans of buttermilk biscuits
4-6 cups of chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken
1 tsp. Nature's Seasoning (or Poultry Seasoning)
1-2 chicken bullion cubes

Pour broth in large pot. Shred chicken into broth. Add extra bullion cube(s). Add seasoning. Bring to boil. Tear biscuits into small pieces and add. Boil 15-20 minutes. Add cream of chicken. Cook on low for 20 minutes. Salt & Pepper to taste.

No comments: