I think this Christmas I realized my obsession with peppermint flavor. Starbucks’ Peppermint Mochas have to be a piece of heaven on earth…and this creamer…
…I literally could drink it! I put it in my coffee…on my ice cream …and in chocolate milk! It’s YUMMY and I’m so sad they only make it at Christmastime.
So, when Meredith served this recipe at our Christmas playgroup party, I couldn’t wait to make it for myself. It’s yummy…and so very rich. Enjoy.Brownie Cheesecake Peppermint Goodness
1 tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 box brownie mix
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
2 tsp. peppermint extract, divided
4 candy canes, crushed
- Make brownies according to the directions on the box and add 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Bake brownies according to the directions on the box. Set aside to cool.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and press cookie dough evenly on the bottom.
- Bake dough at 350 degrees until lightly brown on top. Set aside to cool.
- Once brownies have cooled, remove all edges. Scrape the rest of the baked brownies into a large bowl.
- Combine brownies with cream cheese and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled baked cookie dough.
- Over a double broiler, melt white chocolate and gently stir in 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Spread melted chocolate over brownie mix and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Once chocolate has hardened cut into bars and enjoy!