{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A New Christmas Tradition

When I saw this recipe on Annalee’s blog, I couldn't wait to try it! I knew my hot chocolate lover would LOVE it. But, little did I know that it would become my newest obsession! We made it with french vanilla creamer and peppermint mocha creamer. I truly can’t decide which one I like best. And, it has been the perfect Christmas treat around our house…a new tradition, for sure!!! I can’t wait to share it with all of our friends for years to come!

{I halved the recipe and it still made a BUNCH!}

Quinn’s {NEW} Favorite Hot Chocolate
INGREDIENTS

8 C powdered milk
1 box Nestle quick (1 lb. 8 oz. box)
4 C powdered sugar
2- 8 oz. jar flavored coffeemate creamer (powder)
(whichever flavor you buy will be the flavor of your mix)
11 oz. regular coffeemate creamer (powder
1/2 t salt

Dec. 16 001DIRECTIONS
mix all the above ingredients together in a LARGE mixing bowl.

Store in an airtight container.

Mix together 1/4 C cocoa mix with 1 C hot water and enjoy!

 Dec. 16 002   Dec. 16 003 Dec. 16 004
Dec. 16 009

No comments: