{This is just a little "spin off" of my PoeFam blog that is a home for my domestic attempts...recipes, house stuff and more! It's named after my mom's mom, Miriam Elizabeth Davis...better known as "Gackey!" She was a lovely lady and oh so domestic. So, follow me as I try to fill her shoes...or, better yet, wear her apron!}

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Coleslaw with a Kick

I love coleslaw. I can remember my friends making fun of me because I would get the coleslaw at Chick-fil-a. I still love it. When I saw this recipe, I was so excited to try it...and it did not disappoint! YUMMMY! And, not anything like the Chick-fil-a kind! :)
Crunchy Asian Broccoli Coleslaw
3/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ramen noodle soup mix
2 pkg. (12 oz. each) broccoli slaw
1/2 cup Dry Roasted Sunflower Kernels
1/2 cup Sliced Almonds

Mix dressing with Seasoning Packet from one of the soup mix packages. Discard remaining seasoning packet or reserve for another use. Break apart Noodles; place in large bowl. Add slaw, sunflower kernels and almonds; mix lightly. Add dressing mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

the coleslaw at chick-fil-a is AMAZING.